Brighton College provides motivated people like you with career-focused education related to industries like business and information technology. Located in the heart of British Columbia's lower mainland, this school can provide you with the real-world skills and relevant knowledge that employers look for.
This is a school that's committed to upholding its reputation for producing skilled, reliable, and capable graduates. They want you to graduate equipped to meet the needs of employers in your chosen industry.
Programs are designed with a focus on practical skills and abilities. In-the-field practicum components are an integral part of the educational experience in order to give you the opportunity to apply what you've learned, receive constructive feedback, and make valuable industry connections.
You can also count on the supportive staff to help you along the way. Learning support tutors can offer help in areas such as study skills, time management, and note taking. Plus, the career services department can aid in your transition from student to professional by providing guidance in resume writing, interviewing, and other factors that are key to finding a great job.
Brighton College strives to meet the needs of students from varying backgrounds, so programs can be individualized to work for you. There are full-time and part-time options, and many programs start every four to five weeks. And, you can enjoy value for your money, since the programs are generally lower in cost than similar schools in the Greater Vancouver region.
Find out how you can get started at a school that's dedicated to helping its students succeed. Request the extra details you need today!
Brighton College Programs
Are you fascinated with the process of bringing ideas to life as tangible structures, such as buildings, roads, and bridges? Do you feel drawn to a creative career, but want the ability to work in a practical and important field?
An engineering technology program can help you develop relevant skills in a wide range of areas, including AutoCAD, architectural design, and building codes. This could prepare you for a challenging career in drafting, project management, building inspection, surveying, and more.
Engineering Technology Programs:
- Architectural Design and Building Technician - Diploma
- AutoCAD Drafting and Design specialist - Diploma
- Civil Infrastructure Design Technology - Diploma
- Computer Aided Design with AutoCAD - Certificate
- Construction and Drafting Technician - Diploma
- Construction Technician - Certificate
- Structural and Building Technology - Diploma
Whether you're interested in preparing for a future in accounting, international trade, or another challenging area, you can find certificate and diploma programs to match your specific goals.
You can develop practical skills and industry-specific knowledge related to everything from marketing and communications to software applications and administration. Many programs also include a hands-on co-op or practicum, which can allow you to gain valuable experience in your field of choice.
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator - Certificate
- Advanced Business Management - Diploma:
- Internet Marketing
- Business Administration - Diploma
- Business Management - Diploma
- Computerized Accounting and Office - Diploma
- Hospitality Management - Diploma
- Hospitality Management with Co-op - Diploma
- Hospitality Operations - Certificate
- International Trade - Certificate
- International Trade - Diploma
- International Trade and Freight Forwarding - Certificate
- International Trade and Freight Forwarding - Diploma
- Office Assistant - Certificate
Do you want to gain a focused education that can prepare you for a future in the fast-paced and challenging IT industry? You should consider enrolling in an information technology program.
Through lectures, workshops, and laboratory-based learning, you can develop a firm background in theoretical and practical areas of computer technology, such as networking and database administration. You could also acquire valuable industry experience by taking part in a hands-on practicum component. Plus, you can prepare for industry certification exams, which can be important assets within your new field.
Information Technology Programs:
- E-Media Marketing Specialist - Certificate
- Network Administration - Certificate
- Network Administration Specialist - Diploma
Brighton College Locations
4538 Kingsway Ste 305
Burnaby BC V5H 4T9
13450 102 Ave Ste 295
Surrey BC V3T 5X3
515 W Hastings St Ste 580
Vancouver BC V6B 4N6