Redwood Academy of Beauty & Wellness
Broaden your current skills as a spa, beauty, or medical professional so that you can offer new, in-demand services to your clients.
Redwood Academy of Beauty & Wellness makes it convenient to learn additional techniques that can help you expand your earning potential. Through personal, hands-on training, you'll get the opportunity to develop practical abilities related to cosmetic, skin care, or nail services that are growing in popularity. You'll be trained by industry-certified professionals who bring multiple years of experience into a highly focused learning environment that features modern technologies and equipment.
What's more, you can take advantage of flexible weekly schedules as well as small classes that have a maximum of just four trainees at any one time. You can also benefit from ongoing mentorship long after you've completed your training. It's all designed to help you get set up for lasting success.
So, are you ready to embrace new possibilities? At Redwood Academy of Beauty & Wellness, you can start taking your career to a whole new level of success. Ask for more details today!
Courses That Can Sharpen Your Competitive Edge
Each of the academy's courses provide practical and comprehensive training. In fact, many of them feature a curriculum that exceeds the standards of the spa industry. Just imagine how earning a certificate in one of the following in-demand areas of personal care could help you increase your earnings and stand out from competitors.
- Microblading Technician—Learn about applying a type of permanent makeup—also known as microstroking, eyebrow embroidery, and feather touch—that helps camouflage missing eyebrow hair with cosmetic tattoo pigments.
- Scalp Micropigmentation—Get trained in a non-surgical solution for hair loss that continues to grow in popularity around the world and delivers consistent and permanent results without any downtime.
- Eyelash Extension—Discover what it takes to protect a person's natural lashes while adding volume and length to them by applying lightweight fibers.
- Airbrush Makeup—Learn how to safely and effectively spray makeup onto a client's skin with an airbrush and achieve the smooth, lightweight, and trendy effects that many people are now seeking for special events, film, photography, and other applications.
- Makeup—Expand your repertoire of makeup techniques by getting trained in classic, glamourous, or culture-specific bridal looks.
- Advanced Facials & Skin Care—Add to your esthetics skill set by learning advanced techniques for facials and the treatment of skin that may be sensitive, pigmented, photoaged, or marred by acne, rosacea, or other complex conditions.
- Cosmetic Laser—Learn safe and effective procedures for laser or IPL (intense pulsed light) treatments like hair removal, tattoo removal, acne reduction, photorejuvenation, or scar and cellulite reduction in a medical spa environment.
- Microdermabrasion & Chemical Peels—Broaden your abilities in the field of skin care by learning popular exfoliation and treatment procedures that can improve a person's appearance and help alleviate certain types of skin conditions.
- Nail Art Techniques—Channel your creativity and take your manicure and pedicure skills to an even higher level by discovering new ways to paint, embellish, and decorate nails.
Convenient Training in Canada's Largest City
As part of the North York area of Toronto, Redwood Academy of Beauty & Wellness is close to countless urban amenities and possible opportunities. Plus, the academy is located near Highway 401, so it's accessible and easy to find.
190 Wilson Ave
Toronto ON M5M 4N7
Get the Boosted Potential You're After
By continuing your education at Redwood Academy of Beauty & Wellness, you can learn new ways to succeed and prosper in an industry you already love. Let the academy know that you'd like to receive additional information right away!