Calgary · Edmonton
Lethbridge · Lloydminster
Jump into your new career as soon as possible—with relevant skills. Reeves College specializes in making that happen. They've helped students like you for more than 50 years.
Consider this: In today's job market, success is most often tied to having capabilities that match employers' needs. Shouldn't your education reflect that?
At Reeves College, it will. You'll have the chance to maximize your educational rewards because your learning experience will be focused on making you ready for what you are likely to encounter as a working professional.
Why Choose Reeves College?
Here are just a few of the powerful ways that Reeves College takes career education to such a high level:
Learn a Single Subject at a Time
Maintaining your focus is easier when you don't have multiple courses in the same academic period to focus on. Reeves College helps you learn more effectively—and make the best use of your concentration and memory—by letting you complete one course before progressing to the one that follows.
Gain from Mixed Teaching Methods
At Reeves College, classroom instruction—from industry pros with real experience—is only the start. That's because your education will also include real practice and workplace experiences. You'll get assignments that mimic the types of work you can expect during your career.
Feel Supported by the School's Focused Attention on Your Needs
Your needs come first. That's a primary philosophy at Reeves College. It's why you can enjoy:
- Easy access to five convenient campuses in Alberta
- The ability to start a program when you're ready
- Class sizes intended to increase the amount of one-on-one attention
- An encouraging environment geared toward helping you succeed throughout your studies as well as after you graduate
Act Now to Make Your Goals Happen Sooner
Reeves College would be delighted to talk with you. Invite them to contact you with extra details today!
Reeves College Programs
Business & Hospitality Programs
- Accounting & Payroll Administrator
- Accounting Technician
- Business Administration Management
- Hospitality Management
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Microsoft Office Suite Specialist
- Office Administration
- Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant
Health Care Programs
- Addictions & Community Services Worker
- Health Care Aide
- Medical Office Administration
Technology & Design Program
- Computer Graphic Design
Reeves College Alberta Locations
910 7th Ave Ste 1500
Calgary AB T2P 3N8
2323 32nd Ave NE Ste 111
Calgary AB T2E 6Z3
10004 Jasper Ave Ste 500
Edmonton AB T5J 1R3
435 5th St S
Lethbridge AB T1J 2B6
5704 44th St Ste 103
Lloydminster AB T9V 2A1
Reasons to Choose Reeves College
- Industry-Experienced Instructors — At Reeves College, you can learn from knowledgeable faculty who can help you get the most out of your education.
- Relevant Training Options — In order to produce graduates that possess in-demand skills, Reeves College upholds relationships with local businesses and industry members to help develop curricula based on actual market demand.
- Convenient Locations — Situated throughout Alberta, Reeves College offers five centrally-located campuses, all of which can provide you with easy access to transportation, dining, and other amenities.
- Supportive Learning Environments — The dedicated team of instructors, support staff, and administration at Reeves College are all committed to helping you pursue success.
- Small Class Sizes — With classes ranging from 10 to 25 students, you can have the opportunity to benefit from more one-on-one attention, and direct instructor interaction.
- Student-Tailored Programs — Reeves College delivers programs through module-based learning, allowing you to complete the study of one subject before moving on to another. Plus, you can choose from multiple program start dates, so you can begin training when it's right for you.
- Placements and Assistance — Through hands-on practicum placements, as well as career assistance services, Reeves College can help you prepare to transfer your skills from the classroom to the workplace.
- Career-Focused Training — By providing program options that can allow you to concentrate on your specific career choice, you can graduate and get out into the job market quickly and efficiently.
Reeves College has become part of North America's largest post-secondary initiative to trade in textbooks for Apple iPads. Through this interactive learning initiative, students will have the opportunity to use the iPad as their primary learning tool.
Each iPad will come preloaded with the premiere electronic textbook technology, Pearson's eText for iPad platform, which allows students to read, highlight text, bookmark pages, take notes, and even interact with instructors and classmates both in and outside of the classroom. In addition, not only does the iPad make it unnecessary to carry around heavy textbooks, it also features additional health benefits, as it is made from mercury- and arsenic-free materials. The iPad is also environmentally friendly, reducing the consumption of paper used for traditional textbooks.
Find out how you can become part of an exciting and innovative technological advancement in post-secondary education by requesting more information about the iPad initiative at Reeves College today!